spacerspacer
spacer
MinusResetPlus
about.jpg

Community

Livin’ here and lovin’ it. There’s no way around it: Madison is a great place to live and work.

As a Smart Solutions professional, you are supported, appreciated, and connected to a workforce of like-minded professionals.

Summer, winter, spring, and fall, there’s always something to do in Madison. Smart Solutions is proud to be part of the active, creative, and diverse Madison community. And because we know that people are the key to a vital community, we contribute to a variety of local charities and community organizations and support employee sports clubs.

Supported by Smart Solutions

National MS Society
• Special Olympics
• Waunakee Youth Hockey Assoc.
UW American Family Children's Hospital
Madison Area Down Syndrome Society
United Way
Epilepsy Foundation
Second Harvest
Ronald McDonald House

golf-outing-2009

 

Pictured Right - Epilepsy Foundation Golf Outing Trophy Winners: Lisa Statz, Jackie Mortell, Sue Broome, Marjorie Ready

 

 

National MS Society 
MS 150 Best Dam Bike Tour

"I wanted to thank you all once again for your support and let you know it is greatly appreciated. We completed the ride this past weekend. The weather was a little warm, and my legs and booty are still recovering. We had something like 1650 riders, and as a total, raised 1.6 million dollars. Not a bad weekend! The great thing about this ride is that 40%of the money raised goes to the National MS Society, the other 60% of the money raised goes to the Wisconsin Chapter. Only 12% of the donations are used for administrative costs. There are a lot of causes out there that most of the donations are going to the businesspeople, and very little actually goes to the cause, not so with this ride."    - Tim Walton

 

 

 

Our Consultants Say...

Sharry has been great to work with and Smart Solutions has definitely been a step above all the other [companies I've worked with]. ~ Kyle M.

Capitol-Building-website3
To apply, email your resume to
Careers

Information Technology Consulting in Madison, WI - Smart Solutions Inc.200 River Place, Ste. 230, Madison, WI 53716